Polk County Public Schools Learning Support Symposium Learning Support Division encourages families to join us for our annual symposium. The Learning Support Division department leaders will be sharing information on supports and services available to students from the Behavior & Mental Health, ESE and Student Services departments. Attendees may choose two sessions to attend.
- Transition services for students with disabilities after high school
- Supporting students and families with autism
- Understanding secondary trauma
- Dealing with challenging behaviors
- Importance of caregiver respite