- This event has passed.
Online Workshop – Secondary Transition Services
September 15, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Transition IEP and Moving Forward
At the age of 14, the Individualized Educational Plan begins to focus on Transition and become the TIEP to prepare the student for life after high school. Please join us in this workshop as we explore:
- The Requirements of Secondary Transition Services
- How the Transition IEP (TIEP) is used to develop a plan for Secondary Transition Services
- The Transition Assessment
- Present Levels of Performance
- Course of Studies
- TIEP Goals Related to the Individual Student’s Needs
- The Secondary Transition Components of the TIEP
- Postsecondary Goals
- Annual TIEP Goals
Please join us later this month for an in-depth 90 minute 2-part series with our discretionary project partner, Project 10 as we take an in-depth look at Secondary Transition Services.
Please click on the link below to learn more about and register for this special workshop series.