Family Network on Disabilities welcomes Pete Wright, Esq., for this one-day “Wrightslaw Special Education Law and Advocacy Training”
The new date for the conference will be May 13, 2017.
Wrightslaw programs are designed to meet the needs of parents, educators, health care providers, advocates, and attorneys who represent children with disabilities regarding special education. The program is not disability specific.
CEU’s and CLE’s are anticipated for the professional registrant.
Registration fee ($140.00/single $200.00/couple) includes:
- Continental breakfast, lunch
- 1-Wrightslaw highlighter pen
- 3-Wrightslaw books: Wrightslaw: Special Education Law, Wrightslaw: From Emotions to Advocacy& Wrightslaw: All About IEP’s (One set of books per couple)
For more information please email Kelly McCall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Eliana Tardio (see all)
- The Wrightslaw Way – Special Education Law and Advocacy Workshop - August 12, 2016
- Mobile App for People With Disabilities and Their Families - March 30, 2016
- Scholarship for Students With Special Needs Through Step Up For Students - February 8, 2016