Do you have a student with a disability
who is receiving special education services?
Gain a better understanding of special education processes and learn how to help your child benefit from special education services by accessing Special Ed Connection. Here are just a few of the resources waiting for you:
- News and updates on the latest news and developments in the
special education community.
- Tools that can help you learn how to be more actively involved in
meeting the special education needs of your family member.
- Smart Starts that provide a quick way to gain a better understanding
of almost 450 special education topics, federal regulations, case law,
assistive technology, and how the special education law applies to your family member.
- A Special Ed Online Dictionary that lists more than 1400 widely-used terms with straightforward, easily-understood deﬁnitions.
- Special Ed Round-Ups that offer a fast and easy way to quickly access best practices on hundreds of special education issues from autism to bullying to post-secondary transition and more.The Florida Department of Education is proud to provide access be Special
Ed Connection at no cost to families of individuals with disabilities who
are enrolled in special education programs. To request access to this
valuable resource go to the following link to ﬁnd your county school
If you do not have access to the web please call (386)312-2265
Latest posts by Joe La Belle (see all)
- HURRICANE IRMA - September 6, 2017
- Charlottesville Part Two- Come join us. We need to change this world. - August 18, 2017
- The Terrible Violence in Charlottesville Touches us ALL - August 14, 2017