The Jan La Belle Scholarship Program was created to honor Jan La Belle, Executive Director of Family Network on Disabilities from 1995 to 2005, for her passion and dedication to individuals with disabilities and their families.
This program was created to allow any qualified individual with a disability to pursue their dreams and give back to the community.
The first awards under the Scholarship Program were made in 2011. Awards are made annually and are targeted at individuals between the ages of 16 and 24 who have a disability and who are pursuing higher education as a first-time student at any institution of higher learning, whether academic or vocational.
- Applications are accepted December 1, 2015 thru January 31, 2016 .
- Winners will be announced any time after March 31, 2016.
Learn more about this Scholarship and/or apply now with a click at this link.
Latest posts by Eliana Tardio (see all)
- The Wrightslaw Way – Special Education Law and Advocacy Workshop - August 12, 2016
- Mobile App for People With Disabilities and Their Families - March 30, 2016
- Scholarship for Students With Special Needs Through Step Up For Students - February 8, 2016